The Aubuchon Funeral Home was established in 1914 by its founder, the late John B. Aubuchon. The Moorcroft Funeral Home was established in 1971 by the late Richard C. Moorcroft. In 1982 the two funeral home businesses merged forming the Aubuchon-Moorcroft Funeral Home. In 1998, Stephen R. Moorcroft,son of Richard, became sole proprietor of the business. The funeral home continues to be an independent, family owned and operated business serving people of all faiths.
Our Funeral Home is handicapped accessible, air conditioned, well decorated and spacious. We offer off street parking. We offer a facility with seating up to 150 people for services. We are just a short distance from Forest Hill Cemetery and St. Joseph Cemetery, both in Fitchburg.